Thank you for buying our courses. We want to make sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
DataCouch, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolment, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Classroom Training
- The refund request will not be accepted if you have attended the online classroom training for more than 1 day’s session or you have downloaded course material from the learning portal.
- Note: All refunds will be processed within 20 working days of receipt of the refund request.
- No refund will be provided on discounted courses.
- If the delegate doesn’t turn up on the given schedule, then no refund will be provided.
- Raise refund request within 7 days of commencement of the first session. Any refund request beyond 7 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
Cancellation & Refunds: Self-Paced Learning
- No refund will be made for Self-Paced courses.
- No refund will be provided, if anytime found course is being shared with others / multiple users or intention of course purchase is to copy the material/ Content, access will be blocked at the same time.
- No refund will be provided on discounted courses irrespective of online or e-learning course.
Course Rescheduling Policy
In case DataCouch reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegate are:
- 100% refund will be made, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the delegate’s schedule.
- The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in the future at his/her convenience on any date of scheduled training.
- The delegate, if wishes to, can send his/her replacement. However, this should be intimated to DataCouch at least 3 days ahead of the event date.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the request of rescheduling is received ahead of 72 hours for online training or 5 days for offline training, 10% of the registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats for all types of training we offer.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 72 hours or less for online and 4 days or less for offline, no refund will be made to the delegate. However, you can opt for replacement policy.