- This event has passed.
Machine Learning for Software Engineers (Level-1)
The course is a stepping stone to initiate your journey to become a Data Scientist / Machine Learning Expert. The course starts with a quick introduction to Data Science, ML, AI and Big Data. Initially it provides a high level overview about the Data Science Lifecycle then it starts to delve deeper into hands-on aspects of the DataScience Process. The course provides a pragmatic introduction to various steps involved in DataScience Process including Data ingestion, munging, exploratory data analysis, modeling, optimization etc. The intention is to enable participants how to solve problems, define strategy and uncover hidden needs.
Participants should preferably have some hands-on experience in programming language. Knowledge of Python would be a plus.
Course Duration: This course will be delivered in 3 day.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the role of Machine Learning and Data Science
- Apprehend role of Scalable Data Science
- Use cases of Machine Learning
- Understand various key tools for performing Data Science
- Gain pragmatic understanding of Data Science Process
- Understand types of Statistics
- Identify visualization approaches for exploring data sets
- Understand Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Which Algorithm to choose when
- Solve Classification and Regression problems
- Work with Decision tree, Random Forest
- Next Steps