Thank you for buying our courses. We want to make sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our training courses, whether it is for our online or classroom training courses.
We aim to provide satisfactory services to the delegates that sign up for both our online and classroom training courses, however, under certain circumstances we shall grant refunds, subject to the terms set out herein, and provided the reasons are genuine and proved after
Cancellation & Refunds: Instructor Led Training (Virtual or In-Person)
DataCouch, reserves the right to postpone / cancel an event, or change the location of an event due to reasons, including but not limited to, insufficient enrollment, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, natural disasters, acts of God, political instability, pandemic, epidemic or lockdowns etc. or similar events beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen or unforeseen).
- The refund request will not be accepted if you have attended the online classroom training for more than one (1) day’s session or you have downloaded course material from the learning portal.
- No refund will be provided on discounted courses.
- No refund will be provided if a delegate fails to turn up on the given schedule.
- A refund request may be raised within seven (7) days of commencement of the first session. Any refund request beyond seven (7) days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
- In case of refunds, applicable tax amounts (if any) and other deductions will not be refunded.
- No refunds on certification programs
- No refund will be provided for the partner courses
Note: All refunds will be processed within twenty (20) working days of receipt of the refund request. However, certain circumstances may warrant exceptions to this timeframe.
Cancellation & Refunds: Self-Paced Learning
- No refund will be made for Self-Paced courses.
- No refund will be granted and access will be revoked, if any time a course is found being shared with others / multiple users or if the intention of course purchase is to copy the material / Content and such account will be blocked immediately.
- No refund will be provided on discounted courses irrespective of online or e-learning courses.
Course Rescheduling Policy
In case, DataCouch reschedules the training event, the following options are available to the delegate:
- 100% refund will be made, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the delegate’s schedule.
- The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in the future at his/her convenience on any date of scheduled training.
- The delegate, if wishes to, can send his/her replacement. However, this should be intimated to DataCouch at least three (3) days ahead of the event date.
Whereas, if a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, due to unforeseen circumstances, a rescheduling fee shall be charged as follows::
- If the request of rescheduling is received ahead of seventy two (72) hours for online training or five (5) days for offline training, 10% of the registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats for all types of training we offer.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within seventy two (72) hours or less for online courses and four (4) days or less for offline courses, no refund shall be made to the delegate. However, the delegate may be able to opt for the replacement policy.
Refund requests and Contact information
For refund requests and for any issues or questions pertaining to our Refund and Cancellation Policy, please contact us on the following email address:
Email: [email protected]
Please note DataCouch reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions of this Refund policy.