The Introduction to Apache Spark training course is designed to demonstrate the necessary skills to work with Apache Spark, an open-source engine for data in the Hadoop ecosystem optimized for speed and advanced analytics.
The course begins by examining how to use Spark as an alternative to traditional MapReduce processing. Next, it explores how Spark supports streamed data processing and iterative algorithms. The course concludes with a lesson on how Spark enables jobs to run faster than traditional Hadoop MapReduce.
After this course, you will be able to:
○ Describe how Apache Spark,Yarn and Hadoop fit together
○ Understand Spark Internals and architecture.
○ Work with Dataframes & SparkSQL
○ Implement an application using the key Spark concepts.
○ Writing and running spark application on cluster
○ Understand Spark Streaming basics.
This course is designed for application Developers, DevOps Engineers, Architects.
Apache, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Kafka, Spark and other associated open source project names are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation. DataCouch is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or otherwise associated with the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) or any of their projects.
we'd love to have your feedback on your experience so far