Big Data Administration using Cloudera
Design and Tailor this course
As per your team needs
This Big Data Administrator training course is based on Cloudera distribution. With this Admin training, the participants learn to install, configure, maintain and monitor versatile frameworks bundled with Cloudera distribution including HDFS, YARN, Sqoop, Flume, Pig, Hive, Spark, Kafka and Impala.
The program is focussed on Cloudera Hadoop Cluster Administration. Below points provide a high-level overview of the course:
- Introduction to Cloudera Hadoop Administrator using Cloudera Manager
- Understand how Cloudera production deployment can be setup
- Install, Configure, Manage, Secure, Test and Troubleshoot Hadoop Cloudera Cluster
- Manage and secure production grade Hadoop Cloudera Cluster using Kerberos and Sentry
The intended audience for this course:
- Big Data Administrator
- Big Data Architects
- Roles in Big Data Project
- Types of Administrators
- Responsibilities of Administrator
- Why Hadoop and Spark?
- Core Hadoop Components
- Fundamental Concepts
- Logical Architecture of Hadoop and Spark
- Use Cases
- Deployment Types
- Installing Hadoop
- Specifying the Hadoop Configuration
- Performing Initial HDFS Configuration
- Performing Initial YARN and MapReduce Configuration
- Hadoop Logging
- Advanced Configuration Parameters
- Configuring Hadoop Ports
- Explicitly Including and Excluding Hosts
- Configuring HDFS for Rack Awareness
- Configuring HDFS High Availability
- Basics of Security
- Hadoop’s Security System Concepts
- What Kerberos Is?
- Securing a Hadoop Cluster with Kerberos
- How does Kerberos work?
- Sentry Overview
Participants should preferably have prior Software development experience along with basic knowledge of SQL and Unix commands. Knowledge of Python/Scala would be a plus.